How much will your home rent for?
Do you know how to create a great rental property listing? Check out these tips to easily showcase how awesome your property is and attract more views online along with the best tenants into your home!
1. Write a great listing title: one that showcases a unique or desirable aspect of the home!
Ex. Walking distance to the grocery; In the Best School District; Energy Efficient home!
2. Pick key descriptive words. Showcase in a big bold area, the key words that sum up your property to ensure that you attract more clicks online and more views from the most qualified and well-fit tenants!
3. Include top notch Photography – which includes major area shots as well as detailed shots of the best features in the room that you know tenants will have a hard time resisting.
4. Include video. It’s like a 24/7 open house! Easily feature key aspects of the home and entice tenants in for more information, with footage of the home’s best features as well as key parts of the neighborhood. Improve SEO – Having video footage with your property listing can increase it’s likelihood of appearing on the top of search result pages!
5. Be specific. List out the great amenities, and when they were updated. Clearly prove to the viewer that this property has what they need!
Orlando Property Management Pros offers great services when it comes to the listing, rental, and management of your home! With a low flat rate fee, and zero up front fees to get started – you can leave it to the pros when it comes to creating the best property listing and finding the best tenants fast!
Free market ready assessment
Top quality digital photography
Custom narrated walk-through video shot in Hi Definition
Top paid rental advertising on hundreds of sites
Email response center
Personal showing service 7 days a week with a Licensed Leasing specialist
Secured online rental applications for ease of applying
Detailed full credit score, credit report access
National criminal database access
National sexual offender database access
Professional rental verification
Professional lease preparation & execution of legal documents
Renter’s insurance verification
Utility transfer assistance
Keys copied and facilitation of tenant move in
Call us today to discuss your home and have your questions answered!